Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Monday, August 9, 2010 @ 11:11 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
please give me air to breathe... i am suffocating already.. the work load is too much .. i cant take it anymore.. i feel like i am fighting this battle all alone.... i am tired ... i am restless... i just want a short break... rushing out my assignment for the past few days.. visitng the cute von party... lol .... it was fun.. :)

but when the fun is over, the nightmare come... assignment all coming to knock me out...plus... my ulcer has been hurting me so much ... sob.... it been days... and it is getting bigger.. probably is because of the bbq session and the mac i had yesterday with adeline ... now i cant eat anymore heaty food.. i laughed or talked also v v v v v v painful... god ... bless me ...

ah lei lu ya ..

gtg man ... national day suck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage