Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Monday, August 2, 2010 @ 7:47 AM
0 Comments leave me one?

A picture of me when i was super young..

another boring monday today... always having monday blues ... early in the morning go school.. den boring till lecture also want to sleep.. lol .. yvonne(mymmar) sit beside me and last time she show me a site which can watch movie... leechtv.com... i try to register but i think need money ... hmm.. which i think i dont want... i think i rather watch at tudou.com better.. so today after the morning class... go eat .. den really have nothing to do.. so walk at yishun with girls... shopping for stuffs, looking at baby playing with baby spa.. well, we stand there almost an hour and von and me was abt to close both eyes .. too tiring to stand and watch baby.. only val survive in standing..

after that , go to night lesson.. i have to bear with this teacher for one more lesson and she will not appear in our eyes again.. nice isnt . lol.. haha ... den show teacher what we have done lor.. by aug we got to do alot and alot of thing ... exam coming soon alr... the fear factor.. but i too tired to think of exam.. just wanna rest first den move on again .. :)

tml test... nv study... cause open book.. hee hee ...

kabatek !! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage