Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 12:08 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
so today i was shocked to see that andy message and ask me for IC test tml... i haven even touch IC theories yet. but i have a gut feeling that my IC1 test is not going to fare well.. cause alot i dont understand how to do..

anyway , today i am not sure why i have a huge headaches ... and neck sore.. today really headaches ... i have to clenched my head so hard to ease the pain ... ahh .. plus weather has been turning too cold for my body to take it ... :'( i hate the weather nowadays... too hot or too cold... nv in the middle...

guess i got to take in lot of water to fight against the harsh weather.. :'(

headaches headaches headaches ... :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage