Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Friday, December 17, 2010 @ 10:06 AM
0 Comments leave me one?


Sorry feel like sharing this song to people out there.. who is at their lowest point. People who faced troubles and not sure how to face it ... Calm yourself down. Listen to this music. Off the light. close your eyes. Feel what music can do to heal you. Music is the best therapy for people. Piano is what i always wanted to learn .. not dreaming to be a great pianist but planning to be somebody who is able to use music to fill up the emptiness heart of their lonely side. I treat music as my life... not as a professional but as a hobbies, a therapy . Piano is the only black and white instrument but produced a beautiful melody. i should learn music long time ago and fulfill my dream earlier.. but i didnt because i knew i was tied down to a committment .. so i push everything behind , thinking that one day i will learn.. but nobody know when... because u keep thinking one day i will do it .. one day... but when??

I ask my mum this question before, i ask her what she want to learn in her life as a hobbies.. she cant answer me.. prehape her biggest hobbies is to guide us as a mother do her duty as a mother. All Mothers are noble. always think of their children before thinking for themselves ...

The reason why i am writting this is because i know one person is not leading a good life out there.. As a friend of his, i believe praying is the best thing i can do for that person. i am going to church this sunday. i will tell all your problems to "HIM" and hope a light will shine on u one day.

Music does help. Listen it often my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage