Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
ok guys , lost my phone ................... ==
call 1633 to suspend my number...
if i know who take my phone away, i'll kill them ...
they switch off my phone sia ... damn ... obviously ppl alr taken it and probably going to sell it to earn probably $50 .. asshole ...

those people who really sell my phone..
i got to say....
CREEP !!

tell my dad about it .. of course lor ... he angry lo..
lol.... say i careless like hell. ..
it just slip out of my pocket without me knowing .. not i purposly lor ... hng !!
den mum... lol.... sia la ... nv say anything .. ask me to ask dad to buy me a new iphone 4 sia ..
wowowoow ...
lol !!!
haha
but i still like Xperia x10.... the big one ... good ...
must be bigger than nd one .. lol .. lol !!
i like big big stuff ...
no phone , cant contact
got to replace sim card asap le ... /. .\


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage