Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Friday, December 10, 2010 @ 1:55 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
It been a while.
Since i am on the computer, which is kindly rare.
i will just blog a little on how i am nowadays.
Just facing stress from schoolwork and loads of project.
But thank god, i managed to pass every burden with strong determination.
And of course, the faith that i have in my heart keep myself moving on without relying too much on people. Faith is the best word i could find, without faith, you will keep doubting yourself over the smallest issues. Thank god.
I make changes to my life, Especially when it come to schoolwork and project.
Now i realised that being myself is the most important in life .
Is not about the money,
Is not about the marks ... but being me of who i am .
Say regardless of how i changed , my heart of joyness hasnt been hide.
i'll continue to have fun and to be who i am .

And i will pray hard this sunday for someone who is now at the lowest point of his life. Buck up, fellow. Make your decisions properly. I'll shall'nt update for the next week. Been buzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage