Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Saturday, September 4, 2010 @ 11:05 AM
0 Comments leave me one?


today is ASD day .. action for singapore dogs..
first time i did a volunteer job.
was asking wad was the difference between SPCA nad ASD ?
ASD has no killing policy.. they dont put the dogs to sleep ...
wow ... this policy is really good ..



it was tiring .. but meet alot of dogs lover. nice to share dog experience with them ... ^_^ although i dont have a dog .. i believed i will have one soon bah ... lol ! hope hope lor..

opposite us is selling xando brand...
very funny !
THE STAFFS ARE ALL FAT .. !
AND THEY ARE SELLING XANDO PRODUCTS !
WAD IS THE WORLD BECOMING NOW ?
LOL!
INDIRECT TELLING US , THE MORE YOU TAKE XANDO, THE FATTER U WILL BECOME!
LOL !

THEY SHOULD CHECK THE QUALITY OF THE WOMAN FIRST ... WAH PIANG .!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage