Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Thursday, August 26, 2010 @ 6:19 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
ok so today ..
suppose to have me , bitch and su go library for self study ..
den su say go take drivin test
so ended up onli me and bitch .. studying ..

After that ... recieved a call from zheng yi..
she ask abt test stuff..
den i tell her
den she tell me she coming to lib to confirm with me ..
i was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......

den she arrived at 5pm =.=
ok .. so giving her all the notes and tips to copy ...
den we want to go other place to have finger food...
zhen yi going also .. i was like ... ermmmmmmm.... ok........
so we go and have some thing to eat ...

after that go buy dad brother printer ink...
always complain and complain to me ... no ink no ink
wah piang ...
ask dad to go buy a octopus better....
black ink ! for free .. lol

den walk around, den go home .. now online to watch TV ... i am so tired .. later carry on with the suffering .. but must wait till i bath ... lol ... i am so hot .. tday 31 degreess.. cant believe it man !!!!!! so hot .. hot weather.. !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage