Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 @ 5:44 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
ok so today early in the morning go wl lib and meet val and eug for self studyy.. the cafe staff really ah.... =.= say we packed up the table and chair during peak hours ... because we go out for a long time for mcd.. ok lor .. den kanna scold .. after tt she come back again and ask us to buy something sia... cause we sit there for too long .. what the hell... eug alr buy kopi liao lor ... wad the hell she want .. how many kopi she want us to buy ???

a ass realli ..
den after that,
ok .. eug go buy $2.50 muffin .. lol

den i saw one stupid situation..
3 girlss study...

NEED 6 CHAIRS
AND 3 COFFEE TABLE ...

WHY NEED 6 CHAIRS LEI ??
BECAUSE EACH SEAT ... THEIR BAGS ALSO NEED TO SIT... =.=
WAD THE HELL !!
SEE LE ... SO ANGRY !

LUCKY THE STAFF PLAY FAIR ..
SAY THEM LOR
DEN I SUDDENLY SO HAPPY ..

lol !!!!
neh ni neh ni pu pu !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage