Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Monday, September 6, 2010 @ 11:02 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
i am going down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to meet kansandra kong !!!!!! omg ~~~~~~~~~

Dear Supporters, Fans, Friends & Readers of Kasandra,

Kasandra’s 3rd Autography Session Date Is Set!

Come & Meet Kasandra in-person @ Open Doors this coming weekend in Orchard Central.

The details are as followed:

Date : Saturday 11th September 2010 & Sunday 12th September 2010

Time : *12:00pm – 9:00pm

Venue : Orchard Central Level 1 (Next to Somerset MRT)

*Kindly note that at 12:15pm & 5:15pm respectively, the M.C. will invite her on stage to talk. You may bring along your book for her to sign if you’ve already purchase it. If you don’t have her book yet, you can get a copy on this day (VERY limited stocks though…)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage