Profile Affies Misc Credits
Welcome to my Chriscess blog!
You are given a warning before you proceed further! n_n
You get hooked to my daily life !


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

bold italic strike underline em
‘‘In the Middle of Chaos ★’’
Sunday, August 15, 2010 @ 9:06 AM
0 Comments leave me one?
so today is a fresh day of sunday. recieved a concern sms from you , thank you alot. Hope you are doing great too. Hope you are having a fresh day ahead ... also .. so anyway , me and sis headed out to clementi for the kbox .. however... there is no klunch anymore.. we switch to khappy... from 11 am to 4 pm .. intially... but we ended up singing until 6 pm .. and we chase ourselves out because the aircon were so cold for us to bear ... chee ming is so funny ... shivered like hell... kbox gave us two blanket ... there was an unbearable smell .... =.= but i dont care since it is so cold anyway .. the first song i choose is "zombie" the cranberries... this song is abt war ... quite emotional actually.. hard to bring the sound to the feeling to i wanted ... :(

Zombie - Cranberries


den since it is going to be around 7 pm ... we went to ah ma hse to eat our dinner .. ah ma so good.. cook chicken wings .. missed her chicken wings ... yummy ... it is crispy and nice .. ^^
den we went down to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

{H o m e}


I wish for a holiday
I wish for a new piano
I wish to be able to read music score like a pro
I wish to be loaded with money
I wish to meet jacob in person
I wish to play piano on stage